Thursday, November 3, 2011

Writing

We are currently pretty broke.  And since I am used to working and bringing in a decent income, I was quick to step to the plate.  After a lot of deliberation and  no call backs from submitted resumes, I increased the amount of energy I put in to my online endeavors.  Some of them are working fairly good.  The most successful one has actually been writing.  Pretty surprising from the looks of my blog, right? 

Even though it is the most successful endeavor, that doesn't mean that I'm doing great at it.  It does, however, remind me that not only do I like writing, but I'm good at it.  So why not try and get better at it?  Being a writer could really work for me.  

Sadly, it seems that the easiest ways to make money writing are blogging and reviews.  I'm no good at those.  I can work on being a better blogger, but for some odd reason, I'm horrible at reviews.  I have plenty of strong opinions but I simply suck at putting them together on any particular subject.

Well, let's give it a go, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment